Saturday, August 18, 2012

Twain Harte vacation 2012

                            Grandma & Grandpa with the cute grandkids...love them ALL!!
                                                  Our favorite spot...snack shack
                                          Jordan.....so cute...can't believe he's in high school this year!
                                        He's such a good boy and so cute with all the cousins!
                                       Twins...Katie & I didn't know we had matching suits!
                                       
                                          Grandpa walking with Clark & Mayzie
                                         Eloise was the star of the vacation....everyone wanted to love her.
                                         Mayzie giving her a big hug!!  Such a good picture of Joe!!!
                                          Sarah...the beach bunny and the adorable Ellie!
                                          Graydon enjoying the sand---he's such a good boy!
                                       Don's favorite thing to do...FLOAT!  Katie even jumped off the dock
                                           8 months pregnant!  crazy girl!!

                      I'm bummed that I didn't take very many pictures of Twain Harte and from back east in PA this year.  I think maybe it was because I was having such a good time with my family that I didn't take the time to get the camera out.....at this very moment I regret that decision!!