Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bishop Junsay & family :)



When I was 14 yrs old I joined the church in the San Lorenzo 2nd ward! It was a wonderful ward. I had many great examples for me to learn about the church and to have my testimony grow. My dad joined the church a year after I joined. My mom had joined a year before me. Years later my dad was the bishop of the San Lorenzo 2nd ward and two weeks ago our son in law Joe was sustained as the new bishop of the San Lorenzo ward. My favorite scripture is 3John:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth" Bishop Joe will be a fabulous bishop because he loves the Lord and he loves people. We're so happy for their wonderful family for this huge blessing to serve!

Visiting great-grandpa Barnum



Maddox, Graydon, & Jonah with grandma & grandpa



Grandpa & the boys at the park...I was there too!!







0 comments: