Saturday, August 20, 2011

Twain Harte 2011

Don & Mary at one of their favorite spots! Twain Harte Lake! We went to Twain Harte on our honeymoon 41 yrs ago and we've been going every year since! We have a family cabin and most of our children come for a few days. We miss those that can't make it! We're planning a WHOLE family reunion in 2013! Family...PRICELESS Park time--Buster, Jonah(love his face)Maddox, Sarah, grandma, Joe & Graydon



The four lovelies and Oxford!!


Don, Joe, & Sarah


cousins--Cricket & Drew!











2 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

Yay!! We love Twain Harte....and we love you...family....priceless.....

Ok, I'm done mocking you! Seriously, thanks for hosting a fun weekend! You guys sure know how to vacation! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Twain Harte to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane