Sunday, May 29, 2011

PA trip--April 2011

We went back east to PA to visit John & Katie's families...we had a WONDERFUL time...family.....PRICELESS!! Here are random pictures from our trip. Easter Sunday...off to church. grandpa, Lily, Tyler & grandma


We played cards alot during the week....lots of fun and lots of Barnum cheaters!!


Katie, Clayton, Clark, Mayzie & Gredtel.....after church at John's house for a yummy Easter dinner....thank you Jaime :)



Don, John, Jaime, Tyler, & Lily....on Thurs. we all went to play baseball. I even batted but stepped on one of my many missed balls and fell down....NOT GOOD. I think I have had my LAST time at bat. The rest of the family were hitting away....many home runs from John & his dad!! The best part was after and we went to Rita's!!



The first Sunday we were there I helped Katie with her primary class...I use the term HELP loosely.....she did all the work but I did get a "I LOVE PRIMARY" sticker! It was fun to be with our children and grandchildren!











0 comments: